The man behind some pioneering remixes of My Bloody Valentine, New Order and The Orb as well as producing one of the dirtiest bass-lick’s to hit my stereo in recent years, Andrew Weatherall is no stranger to electro, punk, house and techno. But not many people will know him as the man behind ‘Sabres of Paradise’ (Smokebelch) and having an ear for the finer things in life… I mean ambient and electronica of course.
Andrew Weatherall digs deep for Oki-ni with tracks from Ben Frost, Roedelius and Riechmann, for a unique and enjoyable insight into the man with the moustache.
01. Stars Of The Lid – Per Aspera Ad Astra
02. Roedelius – Finale
03. David Donohoe – Finespun & Fleeting
04. Perfume Genius – Gay Angels
05. Infinite Body – Drive Dreams Away
06. Moebius and Beerbohm – Mini Motion
07. Riechmann – Weltweit
08. Ben Frost – Peter Venkman Pt II
09. Mordant Music – Another Uncompleted Dome
10. Zola Jesus – Trust Me
11. Carlton Melton – Diggin In (F. F. Shite)
12. Bright Black Morning Light – Another Reclamation
13. Johanna Billing – This Is How We Walk On The Moon
Please take the time to rate this mix, thanks!